Soon I’ll be demanding bacon and OJ too.
So far this year I’ve earned from photography: $580, a sandwich combo, 4 pancakes (of which I only ate 2), a play ticket, & a $25 Target gift card. I don’t think I have to claim pancakes on my taxes, do I?
This has been a crazy month for my photography:
- I will hopefully soon wrap a project that paid more than anything has ever paid in my life.
- My photos for Project 891 Theatre appeared on their poster and in a bunch of publications along with their reviews.
Never the Sinner Poster
Time Out Chicago
Chicago Theatre Blog
- I was told I’d get media credentials for the Krystal Square Off and was contacted by a PR person for the Jimmy Johns Contest about going to that (already was planning on it!)
- I did a project for Alliance (a homeless services organization) that will appear in an informational video.
- Got paid for the photos I took for Josh’s wedding.
- Started photography classes at Chicago Photography Center tonight. I’m taking a beginner class which will probably be a lot of review but I will still learn a lot and get more confidence in feeling like I know what I am doing.
Here’s my favorite shot so far that I took during my first class: