You Like Bacon and Chocolate
1. Last Wednesday I stopped by Chelsa’s to watch the last Stanley Cup game. Blackhawks won! And we ate turkey sloppy joes and Blackhawks cookies.
2. I decided against braving the crowd to watch the Blackhawks parade on Friday. I did take this photo at my work on Monday though.
3. When I taste the deliciousness of strawberry lemonade I question what I ever saw in Coke.
4. Last night I went to get dinner with Mat. I am pretty sure my sangria was made with a can of fruit salad medley. And by “pretty sure” I mean “positive.”
5. Last Thursday I met with Heather and Alyssa for dinner at Frasca. I had linguine and a cookie and a Sangria that was made with real fruit.
6. Is this the show about the french fries or the one that’s not about a chicken?
7. Why does everyone on home buying shows hate having the washer/dryer in the kitchen? I love mine.
8. I have 55 Euros in my drawer.
9. Last week there was dollar Jimmy Johns day in Chicago. I waited in line to order for about 15 minutes, but then my sandwich was ready before I finished paying. I don’t think the competitive eaters will ever win against them.
10. Other than some frozen ravioli I haven’t cooked in over a week. I need to get on that.