Trying hard to get people not to like me.
Mary Kay makeover party.
1. I am going to probably leave my website looking like crap and use it as motivation to redesign the site. Sorry it looks ugly. Stay tuned for it to look even prettier than it was before!
2. Eric’s opinion of me: “I think she tries really hard to get people not to like her.”
3. My coworkers think it is odd that I love competitive eating and yet crumbs in a jelly jar disgust me.
4. Heather and I have furniture! No more sitting on the floor!
5. Tuesday night I met Josh for dinner in Oak Park. Yay!
6. Wednesday night Mat came over and we got buy one get one free pizza at Frasca. Yum.
Before dinner he took me for a ride on his motorcycle. This is what happens when you put Val on a motorcycle:
Val: Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Stopstopstopstopstop. Aaaaaah! No stop! Stopstop! Aaaaaaah!
40 feet later, Mat pulls over.
Val jumps off and runs away.
After dinner I convinced Mat to stay and let Heather practice her Mary Kay party skills so we had a mini Mary Kay makeover party! We got facials and tried some of the makeup samples!
7. In case you were wondering, I posted 1,243 photos of my vacation!