June: The Game of Life
Here’s this month’s progress on my list of things to do in 2008…
1. Super Secret Mission #1 (let’s just say this involves getting a certain someone I have a huge crush on to fall in love with me…you probably know who it is…) 😉 (5)
Not yet…but I may have made a huge step… 😉
19. Go to two parades (3)
43. Take three professional development courses (5)
I had some videography training for work. I think that counts as one.
54. Go to a coffee shop at least twice a month to write (5)
Did this month.
61. Watch all the seasons of 24 (3)
Finally finished season 3.
64. Watch all the Indiana Jones movies (I have honestly never seen a one of them) (2)
Jeff and I watched the first two when I went to Champaign for the weekend. But he was a slacker and didn’t want to watch the third. Plus there’s a fourth one now…
92. Dave and Busters (I have never been!) (3)
Went for my graduation party!
Beat my taste-going record 🙂 (probably not possible as I hope to be in NYC for much of it, but I can try!) (3)
Not yet…but I went to the Taste of Chicago 5 times so far (and Taste of Champaign once!)
111. Ride the Navy Pier ferris wheel (0.5)
Me and Em went!
June total: 3.5
May total: 13
April total: 0
March total: 1
February total: 5
January total: 13