August: The Game of Life
Ooooo…I somehow managed to have my most pointiest month yet!Here’s what I did in August towards The Game of Life: my list of 100 things to do in 2008.
9. Order Room service (2)
Done…wasn’t really my plan, but I needed food.
10. Get my hair cut more than once (1)
I think this is the first time I’ve gotten my hair cut more than once in a year in a long long time.
12. Crazy Fun Road Trip of another state (4)
Crazy fun road trip of FIVE other states!
44. Learn photography for real (5)
I signed up for a photo class. Starts this month!
61. Watch all the seasons of 24 (3)
I finished season 4. Two more seasons to go!
62. See 5 Dario Argento films (2)
I watched Phenomena and Tenebre! That brings me to five!
63. Watch 5 Bond movies (2)
I watched one, Goldeneye, with MK. We should watch more.
64. Watch all the Indiana Jones movies (I have honestly never seen a one of them) (2)
Watched all of them, including the newest!
76. Go camping (3)
Yeah, didn’t happpen.
94. Superdawg (3)
Josh and I got our dawg on.
110. See a concert (a real concert) (0.5)
This was already crossed off…but I think I deserve extra credit for going to Lollapalooza!
August total: 14.5
July total: 10
June total: 3.5
May total: 13
April total: 0
March total: 1
February total: 5
January total: 13