That’s when I go to Caribou.
1. I haven’t had a Coke in a week. While I was never told not to drink soda I just didn’t feel right about drinking it while my teeth were healing…while I had never intended to give up Coke for good, I feel like I should try and go longer. So, if you have stock in Coke now might be the time to sell it.
2. I was watching Chefs vs. City last night on Food Network. It was the Chicago edition and not only did they go to Superdawg but they also had a pizza eating contest and I swear one of the chefs was in Mat’s improv group at the io.
3. I love that when you smash a firefly in your hands that your hands will glow. But I won’t do it because it kills the bug.
4. I love this J Crew wedding dress… I need to stop planning a wedding and find a boyfriend…
5. Sometimes I don’t want to deal with the fact that Starbucks knows my order. It makes me feel like I have a problem.