That guacamole is looking a little green.
1. Monday was 24 night. No House. JoeJoe made guac with enough avacados! And chili. And green beans with onions.
Dear 24, really? You can’t just have a security guard, you just need to have a security guard with a wife pregnant with twins? Really?
2. Tonight was wine tasting night. I got 2 correct. This did not happen:
3. Here is our current Idol pool standings. Last week I felt so much better about my third choice being kicked out in the first week when Paula’s first choice/Eric’s second choice was kicked out in the second round.
BLUE = still in it
GREEN = kicked out
ORANGE = third place
YELLOW = second place
PINK = first place
4. And here are the locations and dates for the Nathan’s hot-dog eating contest qualifiers…
View Larger Map
None in Chicago this year 🙁 Anyone want to take a road trip or 12?
5. It’s funny. When someone ignores you it can make you mad. But when that person later tells you that it’s not just you that he has pushed away it can make you even more upset because you’re no longer special. If that makes any sense. It doesn’t.
6. It is really hard to take a self portrait.