Technically Jesus was Bi.
1. Last night I met up with Chelsa and Tammy to go see some improv at iO. It was awesometacular. Tammy’s boyfriend was in the first group and they were hilarious. There was then another group who were really funny and a third guy who did a one-man show where he improvised an entire musical! It was pretty amazing. Afterwards we got Ian’s pizza. I was kind of boring and just got a veggie slice but it is hard to pass up a colorful slice of mushrooms and spinach. Next time I will try something weirder.
2. Tomorrow I am driving to the Detroit-area for a calamari eating contest!
3. I am too excited planning what I am going to eat on vacation(s)! Can you say bacon jam?
4. I wanted to drive home from NYC via Virginia, but it would have cost over $600 just to rent the car alone without even factoring in the gas prices. I bought a plane ticket home. Did I already tell you that?
5. FYI, Stewart BC has a TOASTER MUSEUM!