Tasty Tastings at the Taste of Chicago
1. Went to the Taste of Chicago for lunch with my sisters:
It takes 20 minutes to walk to Grant Park, and 20 minutes to walk back. Which left me with 20 minutes to chow down on:
Fried Ravioli (don’t know where that was from, Jen had it left over), Pomegranate BBQ Chicken (Pars Cove Persian Cuisine), Mango Cumin-Dusted Fries with Tamarind Chutney (Vermilion), Fresh Pineapple Seafood Salad (Grazie! Ristorante)
2. SummerDance to learn Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata
3. The Taste of Chicago again for Dinner 🙂
Top: Rum-battered Fried Tilapia Filet and Garlic-Mozzarella Cheese Bread (Polo Cafe & Catering)
Bottom: Mustard Fried Catfish (B.J.’s Market & Bakery), Strawberry and Mango Italian Ice (Mazzone’s)
Yesterday…in not so many pictures
1. Went shopping in search of the perfect martini shaker. In the process I found for myself the perfect powder blue colander, or maybe three of them. I didn’t buy them though…yet.
2. Fucked it all up.
3. Called Mat back…three times. He didn’t pick up.
4. Mat called me. I picked up…