Suck it, I can spell gnocchi!
1. GO BLACKHAWKS!
2. I am completely obsessed with cute vintage looking shoes. But I wear my sneakers every day.
3. Scott: bah, stupid latex isn’t working.. Val: Plan B? …
He totally didn’t get my joke 🙁
4. I spend the entire weekend cleaning the entire apartment, then came home Monday to find that the cat has poop stuck on his butt and was running around sitting on everything 🙁
5. Most ironic statement of all time: I really would love to be a professional organizer.
6. The tree is busting through our window screen.
7. I don’t think there’s anything more nerve-wracking that trying to pluck an eyelash with tweezers.
8. I was the girl in grade school who purposely spelled the first word in the spelling bee so I could sit down and not have to think for a while.
10. One of the great things about cooking is that once you learn one recipe you can modify it to make many more. For instance, I can start with the basic technique of my favorite chicken recipe but omit the prosciutto and add carrots and glaze it with orange honey and oranges.