Random Things You Probably Don’t Know About Val (Part 2)
So I started this in August with the intention of adding to it more often…but here we are 6 months later. Oh well, here are 10 more random things you probably don’t know about Val…
11. My favorite color is olive green because it was the favorite color of a girl I used to want to be.
12. I have watched every episode of American Idol, but have never voted.
13. I can’t be in a bathroom with the lights off because I am afraid that Bloody Mary will get me.
14. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 19.
15. My house burned down in February of 1999. I was a senior in high school. I lost all my dance trophies and ribbons and my saltshaker collection and almost everything else. I sat outside praying that my photographs would be salvageable and they all were. The night before a guy tried to kiss me in his car and then called me to tell me that he liked me. To this day I am convinced that my emotions that night created a poltergeist that started that fire.
16. I used to steal a saltshaker from every restaurant I’d go to.
17. I was forced to join the track team in eighth grade. I was undefeated at high jump and only one person ever beat me in the sprint.
18. If I am given a flower I will never ever ever throw it away.
19. I don’t own a comb and can’t even remember the last time I used one.
20. I fell asleep in the movie theater on my first date ever.