Random Ramblings of a 30 Year Old
The end of my 30 by 30 list.
1. While making cupcakes for my thirtieth birthday party we made a pretty sparkly pink sink…
2. On birthdays my department at work usually brings in a coffee cake…on my birthday they brought in CRUMBS CUPCAKES!!! They were amazingly delicious!
3. Since it was my thirtieth birthday week and I am also trying to save money I made my mom take me to dinner. We went to Elephant and Castle. I had Fish and Chips.
4. I had to renew my drivers license because it expired on my birthday.
I am sad because it no longer says I am 110 pounds.
I am happy that I passed my vision test (though I’m not sure how well I did…)
I am happy because out of state bars and airports did not understand what my safe driving sticker on an expired license meant.
I am happy because I no longer look 12 in my photo (although I apparently have almost the same haircut).
5. Before our birthday party me and Jen and Andrew went to Frasca. I had Pappardelle with veal ragu.
6. Here’s the finale of my 30 before 30 list. Of course, I didn’t finish most of it, but I’m still going to work to get everything done. Maybe a 30 before July 3 thing?
30 before 30 List
1. pay off my credit card
Not quite but it’s almost there. I haven’t been able to get to my old bank (which I have no online access to and an actual passbook that has all my account history!) to pay the rest off. Should be soon though!
2. get a pedicure/manicure
3. get a massage
4. import and caption all of the photos on my website
5. Caption all of the photos on Silly America
6. fix all the little things on my website
7. organize the stuff in our storage room
8. organize all the stuff I have at my parent’s house
9. clean and keep things clean.
I’ll give this a hesitant delete. I’m still a slob. But I feel like I’ve gotten much better at cleaning up after myself at least once a week…except the fact that there’s still a lot of party stuff out over a week later…but a bigger mess hasn’t surfaced, so I say that’s clean!
10. Go through all my magazines.
11. Make a budget.
12. Read three travel guides
13. Have that talk.
14. eat at the Publican
15. Take guitar lessons
17. lose 10 pounds.
18. finish my professional photography website
19. Figure out plane tickets.
I’ll say this is done because I think I figured out what I want to do…but I haven’t booked a flight yet 😉
20. Go camping 21. Cook mussels.
Done, done, done! And I didn’t throw up the next day so I think they were good!
22. Back up all my photos.
23. Sign up for direct deposit.
24. Open an Etsy store
25. Come up with my “blog plan.”
26. Clean my desk at work.
27. Submit a short story to a journal.
28. Get a haircut.
I got TWO haircuts! Two in months? That’s some sort of record!