Power Rangers: Jungle Fever
Happy Birthday Nadia!
Nadia’s Birthday celebration in 10 items or less…
1.Dinner at Macaroni Grill. I made my own pasta dish of penne with garlic cream sauce, parmesan crusted chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and caramelized onions. YUM. I’m glad I didn’t go with the garlic cloves as the sauce was mighty garlicky already (although you can never have too much garlic).
2. Singing happy birthday in Italian 🙂 And free cake 🙂
3. Bowling cosmic style. Cosmic style apparently synonymous with 80s hair metal.
4. Jen gave Nad the cutest owl shaped oven mitt ever. EVER.
5. I lost the card I was going to give Nadia (and the New Kids on the Block ticket I bought her). Luckily I found it later, but I wasn’t able to give it to her.
6. NKOTB playing on the cosmic bowl screen made me so psyched for next weekend!
7. Nadia does well at bowling on her birthday.
8. We tried to get Jen to stick with the score of 69 but she hit more pins and got 72.
Me: I don’t think Adam can bend that way.
Jen: You’d be surprised.
9. Nine is for my nine pound ball that kept getting stuck in the ball machine thingy.
10.Power Rangers: Jungle Fever