Pac Man Tality.
1. Tuesday Chelsa and I headed to BW3s for some wings, because I haven’t been there in forever and I like their wings because I like the selection of mild sauces and I am a wimp.
2. Last night Mat and I went to the iO and saw Felt and another group. It was a really funny program. And he explained how improv worked in a way that made me actually get it. Not that I didn’t get it before but I always thought when the audience yelled out the suggestion of nougat they were supposed to do an improv show about nougat, but apparently they aren’t.
3. American Idol started again. I watched the first episode and didn’t pay much attention to it. I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet.
4. The 2010 color of the year is turquoise. This makes me happy because everything I own is pale to this shade of blue. And now I will be able to own more.
6. Remember when my credit card was cancelled and I thought it was for no reason? I actually think there was fraud and it is still happening! UGH! I don’t know how to deal! There was a random charge on my last statement then it occurred again on this one (this is after my card was replaced so I am so confused!) I called the company and they wanted me to give them my cc number to look up the charges…umm, yeah, I am not handing my number to people who I already think are charging me unfairly! Hopefully the bank can deal with this…
8. “We’d cover more sky if we stayed split up.”
9. Oh, so I went to see Doctor Pain about my back. He said it was nothing and to just stretch it. I kind of figured but it lasted a long time. It feels better now. I need to make an appointment with a podiatrist next though. I am falling apart.
10. Top Ten Things I want (or have) to spend a lot of money on that I need money for:
- Backpacking Europe/Australia/New Zealand/etc.
- Road tripping the U.S.
- New Camera (Yes, I know I just bought one last year, but if I want to do anything professionally it is wise to have a second body)
- Canon 35mm 1.4 lens (because almost every photographer I admire says its their favorite)
- Surf Camp. And Swimming lessons (to take before surf camp.)
- New Computer. Considering switching to Mac because all I do is design work and photography, in which case, new software too…
- Asia, Africa, Antarctica, everywhere else in the world, etc. etc.
- College Debt.