Our fire alarm works.
This post contains affiliate links from which I might make a commission off your purchases at no cost to you.
1. Last Thursday I went to see Mat’s improv group. I took more pictures.
2. I made an eggplant parmesan…but I burned the eggplant. It was still tasty.
3. I don’t often see a mug I have to have. But I have to have this.
4. I had a conversation at work the other day in which between four of us I think we said the words “pea puree” approximately 5,000 times.
5. It’s a good day at work when you get free ice cream sundaes AND wine 😉
6. I’m debating between taking a photojournalism class or a movie production class. On one hand I love photography. On the other hand my videos suck.
7. What do normal people do on vacation? I just look up roadside attractions to visit.
8. Eggs and raisins do not go well together.
9. I know I said I wouldn’t be one of those people who never goes to the suburbs, but I really hate going to the suburbs.
10. I had a raw vegan lasagna from RAW for lunch one of these days.
11. I had to throw out some of my collection of flowers (I have a jar full of flowers that people have given me over the years) due to mold 🙁 It was so sad. You should send me flowers to make me feel better.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE?
Feeling stuck? Sick of living your life in limbo? Want to finally do all those things you always say you're going to do? Sign up for the Choosing Figs newsletter now to get a FREE e-book with tips on starting your own life list, inspiration for things to do in life, and worksheets to get your life goals out of your head and into action!