Oh, i’d be bad.
1. It seems that the expresso truffle has survived past Christmas and has made it to the regular menu board at Starbucks. Score (for my taste buds…not for my wallet or waistline).
2. Jeff said he would hire me to strip for Rob’s bachelor party for $22. I don’t think he trusts me to be any good since I told him the last time I did my Carmen Electra Lap Dance workout video I fell off the bed. I did tell Rob a long long time ago that I would prove to him that you could strip to Ozma. It would be my last chance…
3. Since my financial panther changed around my account I have steadily gained some money back (SOME, not a lot). He’s still an ass.
4. My friend Walter posted yesterday in his blog about doing something interesting each day. Not only will I steal his idea, I will also steal his first interesting thing: today I walked to House of Blues and bought a ticket to The Hold Steady concert. I got lost at the House of Blues and couldn’t figure out where the box office was. I don’t even know who Hold Steady is but Jeff asked if I wanted to come so I said OK.
5. I’m just gonna post this because I think I did a pretty good decent job of getting people out of there…I still think the couch just looks like a big black blob. And that the before picture is much more amusing. I usually try not to edit things out of my photos. A lot of photographers say certain things are “distracting” and should be edited out. I think they are “reality” and so I don’t see the point. But Andy asked me to do this. And his bill for $100 is in the mail…
ChristineJanuary 6, 2009at9:22 pm
I’m cool with the stripping idea at Rob’s Bachelor party with just one thing in mind – looking is fine, but no touching (so no lap dances, sorry).
I’d ask for pictures as proof but that just seems weird.
WalterJanuary 6, 2009at10:08 pm
Ha! That walk up to the House of Blues is so damn confusing. I went up there once and the venue door was closed. I figured the restaurant entrance was definitely not the way to go, but it was. I’m glad you’re going. I get to annoy you with my singing too!
SidJanuary 7, 2009at7:04 am
the faked lights on the obscured part of the tree look legit…that’s some sweet editing. it just looks like the background was washed out by a flash getting all the light off them or something.
JeffJanuary 7, 2009at8:53 am
you cut out the passed out chick, awesome
RobJanuary 7, 2009at9:28 am
Nice job editing! It turned out great!
valJanuary 7, 2009at11:17 am
Christine – haha. ok, i will strip for your fiance but not touch him. i’ll take pictures to prove it 🙂
Walter – I know! There were all these signs too that said “Restaurant this way” but nothing that said “Box Office this way”
Thansk to everyone about the editing.
HeatherJanuary 7, 2009at12:53 pm
I wish I could do that.