So this week was a whole lotta Lyric celebrations. So here is my work week…mostly in bad pictures of food…
Ticket Department Party
In all fairness my department was invited and I didn’t just show up because I spend more time than I should in ticketing. But in any case they had a party with lots of yummy food that people brought in pot-luck style.
They had a white elephant gift exchange. Ron got a talking puppet. No one should ever ever give Ron a talking puppet. Eric got a used library book that Ron brought.
Chelsa traded some playdough for the used book…this what ensued…
– the walls are fuzzy. The curtains are immovable. And only some of the couches have tassels.
– So I heard this rumor about Mario…
– mushroom cappuccino bisque shooters? hello awesome. (really, i am probably the only one there who liked them)
– A mushroom is a fungus. Eric – like cheese?
– I like anything on a stick…Adam- that’s my motto too.
– the party went from 4pm – 7pm…I left around 8 when they kicked us out.