1. Two years ago DePaul got new ID cards and required that every student go to ID services to get a new one. Today, I finally went.
2. I ordered some software today…but it will come on CD and my CD drive has been broken for six months.
3. I suppose I could delete that email draft I wrote and never sent in 2000…it never bothered me before but the new hotmail interface makes it glaringly obvious that it is there.
1. Any recipe that calls for seven chocolate bars has to be good, right?
2. Bad idea: keeping the candy bars and marshmallows on the stove while it was preheating.
3. Good idea: S’mores bars!