I’ll never dance with another.
Karaoke Fundraiser Party
Wednesday night was…
– a karaoke fundraising party for Ron’s Project 891 Theatre Company.
– Getting introduced to everyone as “we went to see New Kids on the Block together.”
– Drinking three glasses of wine because it was free…or at least paid for by donation at the door
– Drinking a root beer shot (it involved dropping something into a glass of root beer) because the bartenders brought a round to me and Chelsa for free. (And, of course, taking a million times longer than everyone else did to finish it)
– Watching Chelsa win a t-shirt and CD of the band who was apparently sitting next to us.
– Yelling at Ron because I didn’t win a raffle and getting yelled at BY Ron for trying to sneak all the tickets down my shirt.
– Getting pulled out of the bathroom line by another bartender who wanted to show me off to her friends declaring “She looks like she’s 14!”
– Chelsa singing Rainbow Connection.
– Trying (and failing) to get Ron to sing New Kids…or anything
– Dedicating a karaoke performance of “When I Saw Him Standing There” (Tiffany version of course!) to Ron!
(When I fucked up the first line the dude asked me if I wanted to sing the Beatles version…heck no!)
(most awesomely horrible but still awesome video ever)