I still ate bacon three times this week.
1. Why do I always look like crap when I see the cutest guy ever? Answer: because I almost always look like crap.
2. Did I ever mention how much I love guys with curly hair? Love it.
3. Last night I had Ian’s Chicago hot dog pizza. It was pretty tasty and I didn’t even douse in ketchup!
4. I actually wore a dress yesterday that was not over jeans. Today I am back to the dress over jeans. (Yes, I know, my fashion style is so mid-nineties.)
5. When I get married I am getting registered at the Foodie Registry.
8. American Idol sent two people home this week after sending no one home last week. Here’s where we stand…
|1||Lee Dewyze||Lee Dewyze||Lee Dewyze|
|2||Crystal Bowersox||Crystal Bowersox||Siobhan Magnus|
|3||Siobhan Magnus||Michael Lynche||Crystal Bowersox|
|4||Casey James||Siobhan Magnus||Michael Lynche|
|5||Didi Benami||Didi Benami||Casey James|
|6||Andrew Garcia||Casey James||Aaron Kelly|
|7||Michael Lynche||Andrew Garcia||Didi Benami|
|8||Tim Urban||Tim Urban||Katie Stevens|
|9||Katie Stevens||Katie Stevens||Tim Urban|
|10||Aaron Kelly||Aaron Kelly||Andrew Garcia|
|11||Paige Miles||Paige Miles||Paige Miles|
|12||Lacey Brown||Lacey Brown||Lacey Brown|
PINK = still in it
DARK PINK = kicked out
ORANGE = third place
YELLOW = second place
GREEN = first place
p.s. Lord help me but I loved Tim Urban this week.
p.p.s. Eric is sad because he wanted to date Katie.
p.p.p.s. As soon as Ryan said “one of these people wasn’t even in the bottom three this week” I knew Michael was safe. Who didn’t?