I prefer to live in this fantasy world
Recap of my Virginia/North Carolina Road Trip.
A recap of my Virginia/North Carolina Road Trip…
1. I drove 3,004 miles and spent $235.38 in gas in 9 days.
2. I meet the best people while traveling. I do.
3. It still kind of weirds me out when people know me from my blog(s) before knowing me. But it’s kind of fun.
4. If I do a big trip I will be an excellent packer because I am perfectly happy wearing the same three outfits over and over again and I used one lens the entire time.
5. If I drive somewhere two hours away it feels like forever. If I drive for 16.5 hours in a day it feels like nothing.
6. This is one of the songs Will played in the car while we were driving.
I like it a lot.
7. I feel like I have a great time while traveling but am a total bore at home. That needs to change.
8. Despite eating nothing but junk on the road I lost 2 pounds because I didn’t eat as much as I normally do.
10. All of my Virginia/North Carolina Road Trip photos and recaps are here:
Day 3/Day 4: And all the roads that lead you there were winding.
Day 5: I swear we were infinite.
Day 7: Second Best Water Ever.