I need my blankie…
1. I made a vanilla souffle today. It didn’t really rise and tasted like scrambled eggs.
2. I did not win the HGTV Dreamhouse so I will not be running away to Winter Park Colorado 🙁
3. Sometimes when I am really bored I look at menus from fast food places in other countries to see what I can get that is different. If I was in Italy right now I could be eating a Las Vegas Lover. 🙂
4. This is the third weekend in a row where I have not gone out. In fact, over the last 3 weeks I have only seen friends once. 🙁 I need friends.
5. I brought all my blankets and sheets down to the basement to wash about 5 hours ago. They never made it into the washer. I guess that is better than if I had put them into the washer and forgot about them.
Rob MontagueMarch 19, 2007at8:20 am
Right… but you’ll be coming out this weekend… right?
I’d love to see you there… feel free to invite MattyK, JoeJoe & fiancee, and anyone else you can think of. Should be a fun party. Hope to see you there!