I have the worst financial advisor ever!
Last night I went to Caribou to meet with my financial advisor. He wanted to go over my investments and I wanted help setting up my 401(k). I determined last night that I have the worst financial advisor ever. Yeah, so this is what transpired…
- He was twenty minutes late.
- He tried to pass off 2% as skim.
- He ate food that fell on the floor.
- He forgot to bring my file, so we couldn’t even discuss finances.
- He screwed up my 401(k) form because doesn’t read directions.
- He played with a toy car all night.
- He criticized my clothing choices and said that none of my colors matched.
- Finally, he invited me back to his bedroom because he wanted to “show me something.”
I think I need a new advisor…
ChrisDecember 13, 2007at9:41 am
Weren’t you complaining LAST time that your financial advisor never made time for play? And yet when he wants to play you want to discuss business? 😛
SidDecember 13, 2007at3:47 pm
if you buy me a toy car, i can’t rub it in his face…it’s real car or nothing!
WalterDecember 13, 2007at6:26 pm
I still think he is cool as hell. Maybe he really isn’t a financial advisor but really an artist that’s doing improv work in the field. Did you notice any cameras? Did he ask you to speak loudly into his coat pocket?
valDecember 13, 2007at9:13 pm
1. Yes I know. Nothing makes me happy.
2. Don’t worry Sid, I will get you a much better, real car and you can rub it in his face.
3. I’m not a financial advisor, but I play one on TV.