I demand a $13.50 performance
1. Saturday night Chelsa, Tammy, and I headed to see Eric’s show The Wake at Chemically Imbalanced. Unfortunately Eric was sickly so he said he couldn’t promise me a $13.50 performance. And when they announced that one of the cast was being replaced with an understudy Chelsa and I both frantically looked to our programs to make sure he was still performing. I didn’t pay to see strangers act! The show was very good. It was odd though because the theater is tiny and the actors are right there in front of you. I did squeeze out one tear when Eric’s character hit a kid. Sad.
I made Eric act like a third grader and get his picture taken outside of the theater.
2. Today was 24 night at Joelina’s. Actually Sid came up with a new name that I like better: Aloe. From now on they will be the Aloes. Anyways. I made stew that turned into chicken mush but I think it was good. The stew had wine in it the bread had beer.
3. After four washings your jeans should stop turning your hands blue…right?
4. Last week I woke up to legs full of scratches. Now I woke up to legs full of bruises. Obviously I am sleepwalking into some sort of fight club…
Walter: I really hope we have ice cream in this house
Walter: fuck yes! peppermint!
Me: i just had a cupcake
Me: i am not going to lose 20 pounds
Walter: I gained 1.6 pounds last week I was so proud
Me: i’ll go throw up now
Me: way to think my bulimia is funny
7. I am trying to convince my sister that she doesn’t need to hire a “professional” photographer and that I could just do the pics of her baby when he is born. I sent her some really rough test shots. This was a five-second setup with no lighting set up at all.