I am your master.
1. I am now only responding to the name Master Val. I worked hard (OK…I at least kind of put some effort forward) to get my masters. I deserve a title.
So…my papers were due by 5 on Sunday…I turned them in at noon on Monday. Believe me at 5 on Sunday I had hardly even started. Isn’t it great to know that I gained absolutely no study skills in FOUR WHOLE YEARS of grad school? Technically according to university policy we couldn’t be required to turn them in before Tuesday, so I’m all good there. The papers still sucked. But I am done. So I don’t care.
2. I finished half of my Christmas shopping this morning. It was actually the easiest shopping I have ever done. All of the stores had no crowds and twice the staff.
3. I had to go to work yesterday (boo) but they sent me home early (yay). It is really hard to do your job anyways when the design company you deal with constantly is closed. I got out early enough to catch up with my sisters to see Enchanted. I thought it was very good except the almost end didn’t make any sense.
4. Apparently any movie trailer will make me cry unless the movie has Nicolas Cage in it.
5. Have you ever gotten drunk dialed in the middle of the night? I think I got drunk facebooked the other night.