Hell is freezing over.
1. I wish I was skiing right now 🙁
2. Let me rephrase that…I wish I was on a ski trip right now.
faeriewingtips: even I am getting sick of reality tv…you know that means its bad
wetwilli106: good lord
wetwilli106: i’m pretty sure that’s a sign of the apocalypse
4. Reality TV:
– American Idol starts tonight…I don’t even care. In fact, I’m kind of dreading it. Hell is freezing over. Don’t get me wrong though, I’m still going to watch.
– Jamie Oliver is back on TV but he is no longer naked. 🙁
– Celebrity Apprentice sucks because Trump is so full of himself and a hypocrite. And because there are no celebrities on the show.
– Am I the only one who loves the new American Gladiators? My favorite is Titan because he reminds me of a He-Man doll I used to have. I think I like it because they really didn’t change too much and kept many of the old challenges. My only complaint is that they seemed to have gotten rid of the life sized hamster ball one. And the contestants really have to realize that it’s faster to just fall and climb back up rather than attempt to actually use the hand bike.
– Americas Next Top Model is not on right now. But VH1 keeps showing marathons of it nonstop. I can’t stand to watch them. It used to be that when they were on I would be incapable of doing anything else all day. Maybe it’s because I’ve now seen each season ten times or maybe it’s because I no longer have homework to avoid.
5. I was really depressed about my birthday for a variety of reasons including I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do and I had been hoping to have a party but didn’t have anywhere to throw it 🙁 Then I came up with a plan I was really happy with and was excited 🙂 Then I found out that a certain someone is having a bachelor party that night and so that meant that a lot of my really close male friends can not come to celebrate. This really bummed me out a lot. After wallowing for a bit (and taking the advise that MK jokingly gave me) I came up with an even better plan that makes the most of the situation and I am again really excited for Saturday!
6. I took 10,328 photos last year. Hood took 11,408. He beat me once again 🙁
7. The dry cleaners refused to take my pants.