Happy birthday Isla!
My day included…
1. Feeling really awesome after spending 2 hours fixing something up and coming up with my own creative solution to a stupid problem that made me very proud of myself. I like troubleshooting 🙂
2. Feeling really shitty after it turns out that after all my awesome effort I still managed to fuck up.
3. Watching So You Think You Can Dance and On The Lot.
4. Going and getting some black forest goodness from Coldstone.
5. Cleaning out my car to get all the menlted ice cream off of everything.
6. Going out at 11pm to Isla’s birthday party at Howl at the Moon to hear dueling pianos (playing all my favorite songs – Like a Prayer, Laid, Hold my little hand, girls just want to have fun…), drink old man drinks, see Mike (who is NOT my friend!) and Julie for the first time in forever, and celebrate Isla (not a peninsula)’s birthday.
7. Coming home after 2:30 and writing this blog post. 🙂