Happy (almost) 28th birthday to me!
My 28th birthday party at Wilde's and Guthrie's
My almost 28th birthday party in ten items or less…
2. We didn’t invite random dude to the bar. Although he was the most decisive person ever. He wouldn’t have fit in the cab anyways.
3. My hands turned blue. Which either made me a zombie or the face of syphilis or meant that I had frostbite. Really it just meant my jeans were new and I always keep my hands between my legs and “why should I wash them before I even wear them when I don’t even wash my clothes after I wear them. I mean, they are never going to look that good again.”
4. Scattegories is way easier to play when you know the rules and don’t try to come up with 12 answers to one category. Scratch that. It is no easier.
5. Wilde has a sink that we all thought was awesome. We all went to the bathroom a lot just to use it.
6. I don’t cheat at Candy Land. I don’t fake orgasms.
7. One word: Tappaw
8. Telling bartenders that you just want something pink and fruity works well. Waitresses don’t understand the concept. I tried to explain to her that it wasn’t a specific drink and she kept insisting it was a cosmo.
9. Would you Rather in board game addition is not very fun. A game called dirty minds should be more dirty.
10. It took me like 20 minutes to find my ID to show the guy at the door who looked about 12.
>h2>And…some videos from my 28th birthday party!!!
Chelsa demonstrates the sink of awesomeness…
We all pile into the cab…
Walter tries to come up with a word…
(This was my pre-party on the weekend before my actual 28th birthday. On the day of my real birthday in the middle of the week we went to Cooper’s Hawk Restaurant for dinner.)