God is the Devil’s Advocate
1. Our Idol picks are in. There are only three of us…and we all have strikingly similar picks. So no cash on the line this year, pure pride…
|1||Lee Dewyze||Lee Dewyze||Lee Dewyze|
|2||Crystal Bowersox||Crystal Bowersox||Siobhan Magnus|
|3||Siobhan Magnus||Michael Lynche||Crystal Bowersox|
|4||Casey James||Siobhan Magnus||Michael Lynche|
|5||Didi Benami||Didi Benami||Casey James|
|6||Andrew Garcia||Casey James||Aaron Kelly|
|7||Michael Lynche||Andrew Garcia||Didi Benami|
|8||Tim Urban||Tim Urban||Katie Stevens|
|9||Katie Stevens||Katie Stevens||Tim Urban|
|10||Aaron Kelly||Aaron Kelly||Andrew Garcia|
|11||Paige Miles||Paige Miles||Paige Miles|
|12||Lacey Brown||Lacey Brown||Lacey Brown|
PINK = still in it
DARK PINK = kicked out
ORANGE = third place
YELLOW = second place
GREEN = first place
2. Sunday night I went to see Mat improv again with Chelsa. I saw the entire program this time and for the most part it was really good. I think the best line of the night was when Mat was up and playing a mime and someone pointed out that “there is a poster on the wall that says nothing.” Maybe you had to be there. The worst was when someone did a that’s what she said joke which was kind of low comedy and also not even a good use of it.
3. Last night Mat stopped by between class and bowline and we went to a bar for a bit. Then he explained to me everything I missed in the improv show.
4. Last Wednesday I took JeffH to see Damnation of Faust. It was a crazy awesome opera and you should have seen it. Basically it looked like an 80s music video. And there were pole dancers. And a guy who kind of looked like he stepped out of Rocky Horror.
5. I’ve been feeling nauseous lately. I think that either means I’ve immaculately conceived a child or that I need to start wearing glasses.
6. Seriously, how did I not know that there was a sequel to Center Stage until now?
7. Last week Idol didn’t record the results show. I am starting to hate Comcast. Also, UPS who wouldn’t deliver a package even though I was home and they didn’t ring the doorbell.
8. Breaking News: My mutual funds are now only down $650 from where I started!
9. Dear Chase, “Direct Access to a Live Advisor” is not a perk. I would much prefer dealing with an automated message each time I call. I hate talking to representatives.
10. I can guarantee that I am one of the best two finger typers you know. Although technically I use three fingers, a pinkie, and a thumb…
11. Before AjaxAntigone the other week Chelsa and I went to Caesar’s. Although the entire purpose of the trip was null for me when I discovered I had lost my ID and, therefore, could not get a margarita 🙁 Luckily I found my ID on my dresser later). I did, however, get mole enchiladas.