1. Yesterday was apparently national pie day. Josh and I headed to Bakers Square to celebrate. They were giving away free slices of pie, but they ran out of basically any cream pie. I got blueberry. Mmmmm. There was a guy there returning a pie. He bought a week ago and he said that it tasted rancid. He had kept it in his car for a week and then ate it…
2. I bought a milk this morning but it turned out to be frozen.
3. Every time I order from J Crew the next day I get an email announcing free shipping. Either I always should hold off just one more day, or they do it on purpose.
4. You really shouldn’t take a shower and than 10 minutes later go out into negative degree weather. Your hair just turns into a bunch of icicles.
5. When did it become a trend to wear giant furry Russian hats?
6. I am going to scream. Or cry. Or both :'(
7. It’s a real Coke day.
8. I bought some shoes yesterday because the store was having a promotion where overnight shipping (which usually costs a LOT) cost negative $5. Yes, negative. They paid me $5 to ship the package overnight.
9. When someone starts a game of scrabble with an 80 point word using all of their tiles, you know you are in trouble. Until a few moves later when they haven’t had any vowels and you land a triple word score with a z on a double letter 🙂
10. I have nothing else to say, but I thought ten was a nice, even number.