Driving Into a Rainbow
1. I just realized that Monday is a holiday. I had no idea. Therefore, my count has been completely off. FOUR DAYS TO GO!
2. Ever have one of those moments where you feel so incredibly amazing? Yesterday near the end of work I got an email (I will share that in a few days…) that just made my year. Then on the way home I put down all my windows and turned up the music. It had just stopped raining and there was a faint rainbow out east, so I spent the ride home driving into a rainbow. You can’t beat it.
3. On the radio this morning they were talking about the air guitar championships. They asked if it was a deal breaker in a relationship if your boyfriend announces that he competes in air guitar competitions wearing a loin cloth and having a whole routine down. While overall the vote showed that it was not a deal breaker, one woman called in and said that she broke up with her boyfriend because he liked to play Guitar Hero too much. So, Sidalicious and his posse best watch out. Or, start competing in air guitar.
4. Went to bw3 for lunch with Jen, Joe, and Glen and ate garlic parmesan wings and played wet nap memory. Good times. While I was waiting for everyone else to get there a guy walked by and told me that he liked my outfit because “I look like summer is here.” hehe
5. Went to bulk mail and the guy there just took my check and didn’t bust out the ruler to yell at me for not having perfect bar coding or whatnot. Score! This probably doesn’t sound like exciting news to anyone else. But trust me, this is exciting news.
6. I almost forgot to wear underwear to work today.