SPECIAL GUEST BLOG ABOUT EMILY'S CUBS GAME BIRTHDAY PARTY BY HEATHER, AS WRITTEN IN MY NOTEBOOK
My name is Val & this is my Emily's birthday Journal. We began the night at Risqué were we saw foamy messes & boobies. Fake boobies. By fake boobies, I mean cartoon ones. That looked fake. We are now at Rebel. Which was the Ivy. But this isn't the Ivy. It's the Ivy painted red with no punching machine which is lame.
lame lame lame
I broke my pen!!!
We now return to our regularly scheduled blog with actual Val...
1. Happy Birthday Chris!
Yesterday was Chris's birthday, so today there was a party! We ate food including some yummy red beans and rice (and I made a yummy onion dip, and I cried A LOT making it because my eyes are wusses) and watched Snatch, which I have never seen before.
2. Sorry, that was a really crappy recap.
3. After completely filling a 4gb CF card in 7 hours on Friday night, I decided that the 12gb of storage I currently had wouldn't be enough...
Happy Birthday Alina!
So, I tried my hardest to be late at getting to Joe and Alina's last night. He said to meet at his place at 8:30. So I stopped at the bank. Stopped at Starbucks. Drove around looking for parking for twenty minutes. Then finally got there around 8:50. I walk in, look around...
1. When I was growing up I always thought I shared a birthday with Martin Luther King because we would often be off on my birthday. It was only much later in life when I found out what the term "observed" meant.
2. I now have three dresses to wear to the wedding next weekend and can't decide which one to wear. Or whether I want to wear any of them :-(
3. The last thing Val needs to learn: My boss wants me to take classes in and learn digital video production. Stay tuned for less photos and more video! hehehe.
Yesterday I turned 22 (+5). OK, OK fine. I turned 27. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate my 27th birthday with me!!! It was definitely a day filled with the three things a woman wants most: chocolate, wine, and naked men!!! Here's how I spent my birthday...