Bungee jumping without a rope isn’t bungee jumping, it’s suicide.
1. I went to visit two men in a hotel room last night. Use your imagination.
2. In case you have no imagination I went to visit Sid and the guy he works with in their hotel room. I brought them brownies. We watched Wipeout. It was funny.
3. Apparently the last guy I actually dated is engaged.
4. Not that that bothers me in the he’s getting married way or why not me way (I actually think they make quite the perfect couple and am very happy for them). More just in the I seriously need someone in my life kind of way.
5. TV has pretty much ruined me because all these shows show all these cute couples getting together and being all cute. I want to be cute with someone. Maybe I just need to stop watching the CW.
6. I am having a terrible week. I just don’t know what to do about it. At least Lindsay and James will be happy that I am sure to be “fun Val” this weekend. Although I don’t think drinking actually makes me fun. I think it makes me Pukeahontas (Dear Sid, thanks for reminding me of that nickname you gave me)
7. Reactions to my brownies at work:
– Magda and Emily (said they) loved them.
– Mary said she was a vegetarian and Jack said he’s on a diet.
– I think Ron thinks I am weird. He thought that before though.
– Eric is mad at me because he was on the phone so I just left one on his desk without telling him what it was. He did not like it.
– Christian thinks bacon goes with everything and sent me this.