Bored as a stiff.
1. Thursday we had out end of season party at work. It was really fun and the food looked great but I didn’t get to eat much because it’s pretty hard to eat with a plate of food in one hand, a drink in the other, only a fork with no knife, and no where to sit. 🙂 One of the actors was kind of following me around trying to get me to go drink some wine with him. It was kind of creepy so luckily I found some people to talk to.
2. My life is pretty damned boring right now. I need friends.
3. I found out one of the girls on the Apprentice (the girl who is having the little love affair for those who watch it) is the daughter of someone I used to work with.
4. I am so bored.
5. survey stolen from everyone
The Everything Test
There are many different types of tests on the internet today. Personality tests, purity tests, stereotype tests, political tests. But now, there is one test to rule them all.
Traditionally, online tests would ask certain questions about your musical tastes or clothing for a stereotype, your experiences for a purity test, or deep questions for a personality test.We’re turning that upside down – all the questions affect all the results, and we’ve got some innovative results too! Enjoy 🙂
Your political views would best be described as Liberal, whom you agree with around 41% of the time.
Your attitude toward life best associates you with Middle Class. You make more than 0% of those who have taken this test, and 16% less than the U.S. average.
| If your life was a movie, it would be rated PG-13.
By the way, your hottness rank is 48%, hotter than 68% of other test takers.
…it’s good to know that I’m more adventurious than adventurous.
7. I told Scott I was bored. He told me to do something like jump out a window. I said I could tap dance naked and he told me I should. So I did. Let me tell you, tap dancing on carpet isn’t that exciting. 🙁
8. I’m the most boring person alive.
9. A video about upcoming televised eating contests featuring Eater X and Crazy Legs!!! (Video since removed)
10. Did I mention that I’m bored???