Black Pickle has a booboo.
1. I don’t know whether I am disappointed or relieved about that photo.
2. The other day I saw the fattest squirrel ever. It looked like a fuzzy ball with a tail. I wish I had had my camera.
3. Last night I stopped by a party at a coworker’s condo. It was seriously the most amazing condo ever: a ubercool lofty condo right overlooking the Chicago River and the city. I am in love with it. He had good food too. And a chocolate fountain, although I don’t think he keeps that up year round.
4. This morning I finished all of my Christmas shopping.
5. I found the most awesome dress ever that I plan to wear to Joe and Alina’s wedding!
6. Tonight I went to see Good Boys and True at Steppenwolf. It was a pretty good show, but not spectacular. And I never think anything ever has a good ending.
7. At the show there was a guy in front of me wearing a pink button down, but I am pretty sure he was there with his boyfriend.
8. The Steppenwolf garage is my newest enemy. Damn, tight driveway sharp cornered concrete monstrosity. 🙁 It wrecked my car 🙁 There is a big gash in the side of it now. This makes me sad 🙁