Better late than never.
1. I carved my pumpkin tonight! Yeahyeah, I know…Halloween was a week ago. But I carved my pumpkin damnit!
2. I have never claimed to have any artistic ability.
3. I have officially been at my job for a year. It doesn’t feel like it. I think I need to start decorating my cube.
4. What’s the most inappropriate thing you can think of to watch on TV while running on a treadmill?
5. Advice seriously given to me by my financial advisor:
– (in response to me inquiring whether we could get the pink part of the pie chart to be larger) “I regret to inform you that you probably don’t want the pink part to be the biggest. You’re much better off pretending that it already is, or using that old rhyme that first is the worst, second is the best.”
– (in response to me wanting to retire in a year) “save every dollar you earn and win the lottery”
– (in response to me accusing him of stealing my money) I’ll probably use it to fly to Acapulco or something
– (in response to me telling him that he’s a bad financial advisor) “No I’m a good one. Invest in cars!”