A watched phone never vibrates.
1. Some random food I made over a month ago and never posted. They all contain eggs:
Croissantwich with egg and cheese.
Frittata with potatoes, mushrooms, onion, and goat cheese.
Mushroom onion scramble. AKA a mix of a bunch of leftovers.
2. One day I was walking along and the More Cupcake truck happened to be parked and they were giving away free cupcakes. Mmm, red velvet!
3. Joe and Meredith are leaving for Pittsburgh soon! 🙁 They had a going away party.
4. Let’s see if I can remember all the times I hung out with Mat…
- The other day he came over and we went to get dinner. I had a chicken sandwich with pineapple and a sangria made with canned fruit salad.
- There was the time we watched some documentary about war that just made me sad because it was about how government is controlled by big business. I hate politics. We drank wine.
- About a week ago we went to watch improv at the io on a Sunday night.
- There was one night I went to the bar he works at and got really drunk because I drank for free…although I was much more concerned with getting as many cherries as possible into my drinks than with getting free alcohol.
- There was also the night where he invited me over at 11:30 at night to help him build a desk. I was no help but I brought wine…
That may be it.
5. p.s. all of the above wine was brought to you by my collection of old wine people gave me while I was still living with my parents and I never drank.
6. There is a giant eye in Chicago.
7. I’d get more laundry done if either a) I wasn’t crazy thinking everything needs to be hung to dry. or b) had more room to hang dry things.
8. The last time I cleaned up my room I managed, for the first time in my life, to not have anything stored under my bed. Does that make me a grownup?
I also got rid of a lot of pants that don’t fit. It feels so good to have drawers full of clothes that I actually wear and not just stuff taking up space.
9. I over think, over analyze, and over daydream.
10. Note to self: do not try to be a grownup and put back the “for kids!” yogurt with the cartoon animals on it. You will end up buying soy yogurt instead. And be sad. 🙁