A single girl’s guide to Valentine’s Day.
1. I made myself a heart-shaped burger for Valentine’s Day. I don’t need a man to make heart-shaped meat product for me. But it would be nice.
2. On Valentine’s Day morning Chelsa and I grabbed brunch at Blue Bayou where I had a crawfish omelet and we split some beignets.
Then we met Joe and Alina and Cornie and some others to see Casablanca at Music Box. Can you believe I’ve never seen it before? It was really good but it kind of took me too out of it that I kept thinking “Oh, that’s where that line is from!” and the fact that the couple in front of me kept making out…
3. I haven’t watched the Olympics since I think the Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding year…I just never really cared. But for some reason I started watching it on Saturday and can’t get enough. It’s been pretty awesome.
4. My Valentine’s Day hair was pretty cute. Just sayin.
(semi-inspired by the women’s skiers…its how I wear my hair when I ski. Which is never. Because I have a nervous breakdown at the top of bunny hills. But I wear it like that because I need to keep my hair out of my face but still want to look like a girl.)
5. I took a lot of photos of Mr. Bo. I swear I am not a bitter old cat lady. He’s not even my cat!