A competitive eater is paying me to stay away from the pork rind eating contest.
1. My internet was nonexistent last night through this morning. 🙁 I think we need a new modem and/or I need a signal booster thing for my computer. I will blog day three of the road trip eventually…You can see a peek of it here…
2. I have no dresses that fit well. I need a new one for Joe and Meredith’s wedding on Friday. I think I am going to a christening next weekend too. I think I was supposed to get an invitation. Maybe I should check the three mailboxes out front and determine if one of them is mine…
3. Tomorrow I am going to make more money for less than a day’s work than I think I have ever made in a week.
4. I should write my novel. My experiment in getting myself to write more has failed. It wasn’t really an experiment, just a notion.
5. I keep forgetting how much I have to do! My July 4 deadline for myself will not happen.
6. Tuesday Mat made me pick him up from work then made me move over so he could drive home. We got pizza at Piece which is right down the block and I introduced him to the wonder that is pizza with mashed potato and bacon topping. We went back to his place and watched Iron Man, which turned out to be about five hours long. Well, he watched it and I edited photos. So is life.
7. Heather keeps cracking up when she comes home and either finds me sitting on the floor of the living room or sitting in my bedroom listening to the TV even though I can’t hear it. We need furniture.