An update on my 30 before 30 list: thirty things I want to accomplish before I turn 30.
This post contains affiliate links from which we will make a commission from your clicks and/or purchases.
Just two more months before I leave my twenties behind me…Here’s my progress on my 30 before 30 list….
30 Before 30 List
1. pay off my credit card
2. get a manicure/pedicure
3. get a massage
4. import and caption all of the photos on my website
5. Caption all of the photos on Silly America
6. fix all the little things on my website
7. organize the stuff in our storage room
8. organize all the stuff I have at my parent’s house
9. clean and keep things clean.
OK, so my apartment is still a trainwreck…but the rooms I’ve cleaned I’ve been doing decently at keeping clean.
10. Go through all my magazines.
11. Make a budget.
Haven’t made a “budget” but have been tracking all my spending!
12. Read three travel guides
I’ve read Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding…which is pretty much kind of a travel guide. And part of a Western Europe book. But its big.
13. Have that talk.
14. eat at the Publican
15. Take guitar lessons
17. lose 10 pounds.
I’m down about 7…
18. finish my professional photography website
19. Figure out plane tickets.
20. Go camping
21. Cook mussels.
22. Back up all my photos.
23. Sign up for direct deposit.
24. Open an Etsy store
25. Come up with my “blog plan.”
26. Clean my desk at work.
I cleaned it completely! I am so proud of me…Of course the other day my coworker asked me if I happened to have a certain brochure and I said “See, I shouldn’t have cleaned! I think I threw it out!”
27. Submit a short story to a journal.
28. Get a haircut.
SidNovember 20, 2010at11:57 am
I can help you with #13….see, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they are visited by a stork…
ValNovember 20, 2010at1:13 pm
HAHAHA! Thanks Sid 😉 Not quite the talk I was talking about though…