21 random musings.
1. Merry Christmas!
2. I am so incredibly behind on blogging. INCREDIBLY BEHIND! Prepare for massive updates ahead…
3. I am currently on day three of a much needed twelve-day weekend.
4. Jack Bauer interrogates Santa:
5. My oatmeal recommends I make it with breast milk. I made it with milk from a cow instead.
6. I love wrapping presents. I absolutely love wrapping presents!
7. My credit card may or may not have been compromised so my card was cancelled a few weeks ago and I finally got it back. I learned that I can’t function without one…but will have the absolute lowest credit card bill in a long, long time since I couldn’t charge anything for two weeks!
8. Dear reality shows, taking a ten minute pause before announcing that the group of young people who can sing are moving on over the boring old ladies is not suspense, it’s just annoying. P.S. I was totally addicted to Sing Off (the reality version of Glee) but it was only a week long show. I liked the Beelzebubs better. Oh, and the live Boys 2 Men reunion totally made the entire competition worth watching.
9. Dear reality shows, taking a ten minute pause before announcing that you are going to shop for fabric is neither surprising nor interesting. P.S. I have been watching Bravo’s “I’m Not Project Runway” because I am bored. It sucks.
10. I have determined that I can never go vegan…a) I like meat. b) I like cheese. c) I like my bakery to not taste like banana. I am not saying vegan baking is bad. I’m just saying it doesn’t taste like non-vegan baking.
11. After freezing because our windows won’t stay shut, risking our lives by weighting it down with a jar of preserves, and scaring us to death every time the window would pop open out of nowhere…I finally figured out that there is a mechanism built into our window that make them stay closed…
12. I’m just a Canon girl looking for a Canon guy…
13. I apologize to anyone who ever eats my cooking; you will probably find a hair of mine in it.
14. I apologize to anyone who ever opens a present I wrapped, you will probably find a hair of mine taped to it.
15. Eric has managed many times now to compare me to the kids his brother used to teach in special ed. 🙁
16. Did I always have Travel Channel? I swore I didn’t but I do??? I can watch Man vs. Food now?!?!?!
Mat: Finished at La Pasadita, now bedtime.
Val: What’s that?
Mat: When you’re done for the day and you lie in bed.
18. Really, what motivates someone to reply “STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT!” to a marketing email instead of just clicking “unsubscribe”?
19. I want to dye my hair red. But then I do not.
20. Major League Eating was on Cake Boss. It was awesome.
21. I told my financial panther that I’d sleep with him if he got my mutual funds back to the point where they were when I started by the end of the year… he has a week to make me $1046.46…
SidDecember 25, 2009at10:33 pm
maybe you should wear a hairnet…you know, for cooking and wrapping