13 on 13 at a White Sox Game
Friday the 13th in 13 items…
1. Every time I meet a friend of a friend they say “I’ve heard so many stories about you…” I am often intrigued at what my friends are saying about me…
2. I bought a sox shirt that was not pink and a hat that wasn’t the pinkest one available. What’s wrong with me? Honestly though I decided to be a Sox fan at a young age because their color scheme was a lot more badass than the Cubs one. 🙂
3. McDonald’s presents U.S. Cellular Field sponsored by Pepsi, Miller Lite, AthletiCo, Ticketmaster, and Motorola has way better hot dogs than Wrigley. And the best nacho is the one you sit into a bath of cheese and then eat half an hour later (it’s even better than the Cubs Nacho Helmet…).
4. Foam finger wars! I refrained from buying a pink foam finger (they had them though!) but Jen and Kurt bought fingers and I ended up playing with one for half of the game. They are good for poking, roboting, and rooting.
5. Quinn Kelsey, of Lyric Opera’s Ryan Opera Center fame sang the National Anthem.
6. It didn’t rain at all!!! Weather.com said all day that it was going to storm, so I was nervous. But the weather was beautiful.
7. Kurt is my new bff because he is moving to Texas…and I like knowing people who have couches I can sleep on in other states 🙂
8. The guys who rake the field remind me of Spaceballs when they “combed” the desert.
9. There was so a gay marriage proposal on the jumbotron.
10. I am a good cheerer (except when I forget which team is at bat) and so in Andrew.
12. SOX WON!!!!!
13. And, of course…tons of photos!!!!